Final count of noses

Subject: Final count of noses
From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 07:03:31 UNDEFINED

I think I have the final count now. At least, I will assume so. It is 47
staffers and 26 freelancers reporting (although many staffers do some
freelancing work). That's 64% to 36%. That';s not necessarily how the tech
writing field overall stacks up because this has not been a true survey, but I
suspect it is reasonably representative of the field. Thanks to all of you who
participated. It's been fun, and I hope it was as good for you as it was for
me! - Herm

Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com] -dot- Consulting & custom services
for marketing/writing needs: brochures, direct mail, ghosting,
proposals, manuals, other. Write, call for free estimates.
PO Box 1731, Wheaton, MD 20915; 301-649-2499; FAX 301-649-5745.