Re: Tech Writer's test

Subject: Re: Tech Writer's test
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 09:32:02 -0600

If a "teacher" pulled any of this junk on me, I'd head straight for the
dean's office. Was this supposed to be a joke? It certainly doesn't look
like a legitimate academic exercise to me.

Stephen P. Victor svictor -at- lgc -dot- com
Landmark Graphics Corporation svictor -at- compassnet -dot- com
15150 Memorial Drive http://www.cda.ulpgc.es/steve.html
Houston, TX 77079 USA De gustibus non disputandum est