Looking for RoboHelp

Subject: Looking for RoboHelp
From: Stephen & Suzan Curtin <curtins -at- ULTRANET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 11:59:46 -0500

I am currently attending a Software Technical Writing Program here in
Massachusetts. Part of my training will include the use of online help
files. In particular, I would like to get some experience with RoboHelp.
Contacted vendor, product is very expensive,
around $500. Would be willing to purchase or trade someone for a copy of this.

Alternatively, does anyone know where I could go on the net to find someone
who might be looking to trade?

Thanks!