job opening Burlington, Mass

Subject: job opening Burlington, Mass
From: Fred Wersan <fwersan -at- SYBASE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 11:10:58 PST

The Technical Publications dept. at Sybase, Inc. in Burlington Mass has an
opening
for a "College hire". This means a recent college or certificate program
graduate or
someone willing to work in the beginning salary range (my words, not the
company's).
I don't know what that range actually is, but I would guess it is someplace in
the
30's. (Again, my words.)

Our department documents database management products that run in Windows and
UNIX.
Experience with FrameMaker and online help for Windows, as well as a working
knowledge of UNIX would get you up to speed quicker, but we are basically
looking for
someone who can write well and who we think would fit in with the rest of us.

Our offices have a lovely view of Route 128 and we are right next to the
Burlington
Mall. So if traffic looks bad when it is time to leave, you can go shopping
instead.
What more could you want?

If you are interested, send your resume to:

Lauren Dechayne
Sybase, Inc.
77 S. Bedford St.
Burlington, MA 01803