Some usability-related web sites...

Subject: Some usability-related web sites...
From: James Hom <jhom -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 11:16:00 -0800

David Orr wrote:

>Does anyone know the address of a WWW site that pertains to usability
>issues? My tech writing company has just opened a usability lab near
>Chicago, and I would like to connect the home page we are authoring to this
>site.

Here's some URLs for usability or HCI-related web sites. Happy surfing!

Usernomics
http://www.usernomics.com

WWW HCI page
http://hydra.bgsu.edu/HCI/

Georgia Tech
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/gvu/gvutop.html

ErgoWeb
http://ergoweb.mech.utah.edu/

Anderson Consulting's Usability Lab
http://www.ac.com/eagle/ucd.htm

Ameritech's Usability Lab
http://www.ameritech.com:80/news/human/

SigCHI home page
http://www.acm.org/sigchi/

James Hom

James Hom Voice: 408-526-8956
cisco Systems Email: jhom -at- cisco -dot- com