Questionnaire - How to do?

Subject: Questionnaire - How to do?
From: Arlyn Lee <Arlyn_Lee -at- EA -dot- EPSON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 09:06:18 LCL

Tech Whirlers,

My company is putting together a market research questionnaire for one of our
products (a printer). I get to add the questions related to the
documentation. Because I have never having done market research or created
documentation satisfaction questionnaires, I am looking to you for help.

Any suggestions on questions to include would be appreciated. I would also
appreciate direct replies because I get the list in digest form and I need to
turn the questions in tomorrow. I will summarize to the list if there is
interest.

TIA,
Arlyn Lee
arlyn_lee -at- ea -dot- epson -dot- com