Re: web pages

Subject: Re: web pages
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- IO -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 11:23:26 -0500

In article <199511220251 -dot- VAA26237 -at- io -dot- org>, you wrote:
>Sally Yeo writes,

>>Hi everyone--
>>
>>I am presenting a session at the STC convention on Web pages that people
>>return to. I am conducting an informal poll and would appreciate your
>>
>>What makes you return to pages a number of times?

>I am also interested web-sites as I am currently researching
>this area - with the aim of writing them for my company.

>Could anyone provide examples of ones they consider good or
>interesting?

>Thanks,
>Sarah

Well, my page isn't an example of exciting Web design, but it might
be interesting. As part of my homepage, I maintain a page called
"Internet Resources for Technical Writers" that contains links to
various net resources that might be useful to technical writers. It
includes sections on desktop publishing and graphics, HTML, online
development, and SGML, among others.

The URL is: http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/techcomm.html

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Regards,
Keith

Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- io -dot- org -- http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you don't bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinlein