Across the world, hundreds of techwhirlers measuring their thumbs?

Subject: Across the world, hundreds of techwhirlers measuring their thumbs?
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 10:09:08 -0500

Just a mental picture I developed after the "n"th post about rules of
thumb. Try it; see if you don't laugh!

OK, OK, for the record: mine's (my THUMB, that is) about 2 1/4 inches.
That's measuring from that wrinkle line at the base of the digit to the
tip. I have no idea whether or not this adheres to the Techwhirler Thumb
Measurement Standard.
;-)

PatO'
titanide -at- micro -dot- org