Excel to HTML

Subject: Excel to HTML
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 13:47:31 -0600

Quite a while back, I posted this info about the
xl2html (MS Excel to HTML) converter. I just visited
the site today, and I noticed that there is a new version
out, so I thought I'd let you guys know.

Here is the site: http://www710.gsfc.nasa.gov/704/dgd/xl2html.html

The converter's author, Jordon Evans, has also included links
from his FAQ to other such converters (in case you wish to
shop around).

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
COREStaff Communication Svcs. Society for Technical Communication

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than little ol' me.