X Windows under MS Windows

Subject: X Windows under MS Windows
From: Gretchen Toth <glt -at- ICONOVEX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 13:12:23 -0600

John-

>Is there any way to run the UNIX-based program
>under Windows 3.11? It would make the process much easier.

We are currently using XoftWare/32 for Windows by AGE Logic.
This has allowed me to connect to our Unix server and run
a couple of applications through Windows. Guess you could
say my PC is acting like a workstation??

I don't know specifically if this would work for you if you
want to do authoring from your PC, e.g., in FrameMaker,
though I was able to install HyperHelp onto our server from
my PC and compile a help file with no problem.

AGE Logic, Inc.:

9985 Pacific Heights Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92121-4337
Phone (619) 455-8600
Fax (619)597-6030

:-)

Gretchen

Gretchen L. Toth
Technical Writer
The Iconovex Corporation
gretchen -dot- toth -at- iconovex -dot- com