[SURVEY] JMU BA/BS Program (new survey)

Subject: [SURVEY] JMU BA/BS Program (new survey)
From: Darcey Harding <STU_DCHARDIN -at- VAX1 -dot- ACS -dot- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 10:24:54 -0500

First, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the James
Madison University's technical communication MA/MS program survey this past
summer. Your help and comments were invaluable.

Of course, we owe you the results from that survey. However, JMU also approved
a BA/BS program in technical communication, so we would like to conduct that
survey before we post any results.

This survey is _much_ easier to take. It's on the web at

http://doc.jmu.edu/english/survey.html

Just point and click to answer the questions. We would greatly appreciate your
taking five minutes to fill it out.

The survey has links to the JMU home page, so you can explore our other
programs. Also, I would be happy to mail information about the English
department or the proposed technical communication programs to anyone who
requests it.

Results by the end of the month. Thanks!

Darcey C. Harding Whether you think you can or think you
stu_dchardin -at- jmu -dot- edu can't, you're right. -- Henry Ford