Productivity/Project deadline

Subject: Productivity/Project deadline
From: Elizabeth Huth <elizabeth_huth -at- GILBARCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 09:19:58 EST

Several of us writers in the department have been following this thread and were
interested if anyone in the hydraulic/
electronic/software industries has any concrete ways of measuring productivity.
The company I work for manufactures gas pumps. We'd like to benchmark or just
learn how you measure your work and meet or beat project deadlines.

Is there any tech writers who work for John Deere, Otis Elevator, Ford Motor
Co., or something in similar product lines, that seems to have jumped this tech
writing hurdle and are willing to pass the baton?

Elizabeth Huth

elizabeth_huth -at- gilbarco -dot- com