Anyone Know How to Write a Book Review?

Subject: Anyone Know How to Write a Book Review?
From: Keith Russell <keith -dot- russell -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 14:30:21 GMT

Hope you don't mind a former tech writer/STC member joining you here
for a couple of days 8-).

I've been out of the field for quite a few years now, and am not as
familiar with the source materials as I once was. I have to write
some book reviews for my computer club newsletter, and am wondering if
anyone knows of a brief article or outline that will help me in doing
a quality job. Online would be best, but I can go to the library if
I have to.

Thanks.

Keith Russell

Keith Russell
Keith -dot- Russell -at- pobox -dot- com