STC Conference, Tulsa, OK

Subject: STC Conference, Tulsa, OK
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 15:47:46 -0500

The STC Region 5 Conference is Sept. 29-Oct. 1 in Tulsa, OK.

It also features the Contractors and Independent Consultants
Professional Interest Committee Workshops (CIC PIC Workshops)
on Saturday for no additional cost!

Pre-registration deadline is this Friday, September 15. Although
on-site registration is permitted, we ask that you at least call
in your registration as soon as you can.

For more information, reply to lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com or visit
our Web site, which is updated almost daily!

+++ For information on speakers, times, costs, registration,
+++ hotel reservations, and other details, visit our WWW site:
+++ http://stc.org/region5/okc/conferences/region5conf.html

The conference promises to be a great chance to network, visit
vendors in the Expo, and hear a wide variety of excellent speakers
at a very reasonable cost! Students, educators, managers, and
practicioners of technical writing are invited to attend. Students
have a discounted registraton rate.

Great sessions! Great networking! Great food! Tons of free stuff!

Thursday -- Welcome reception
Friday -- Keynote and Sessions
Saturday -- Sessions, CIC Workshop, Closing, Director/Sponsor reception
Fri & Sat -- Vendor Expo
Sunday -- Chapter Leadership Workshop featuring Bill Stolgitis,
Binion Amerson, Jody Heiken, Carol Carlson, and Larry Kunz from
the STC Board

I hope to see you there.

LaVonna
(Please forgive duplicate mailings.)
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.