Hotel rates

Subject: Hotel rates
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 13:40:21 -0500

==Forgive me if you get this twice. I'm sending it to my "speakers" list,
"stcok" list, techwr-l and Tom, Kyle, and Young of OSU. Please pass the word to
others.==

See Barbi's message below regarding hotel rates for the STC Region 5
conference.

LaVonna
>with the following information:

>Conference attendees who have not already made hotel reservations can get
>the $60 rate until 5:00 p.m. CST *today* by calling the hotel directly
>(918) 582-9000 and asking for Carrie Haney. Mention you are with the STC
>Region 5 conference.

>After 5:00 p.m. today, the rate will increase to $69.00, which is still a
>great price. Again, to get this rate, you must call the hotel directly
>and speak with Carrie. She is the only one authorized to give the
>special rates.

>Thanks,
>Barbi

LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.