Re: online manuals

Subject: Re: online manuals
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 11:15:04 -0500

Josie wrote:

>does anyone know of a package called Author Guide or Guide Author--something
>like that, I'm not entirely sure--for writing online manuals?

I believe that it is a product of InfoAccess. Try
206-747-3203.

Michael New, Dir. of Marketing for InfoAccess will be presenting the
session, "Publishing for Dual Media--Paper and Electronic" at the
STC Region 5 Conference, Sept 29-30.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.