WWW Service Provider

Subject: WWW Service Provider
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 18:00:44 -0500

Please reply to me at lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com!

I wouldn't normally call this a tech comm issue, but this task
fell on me today, and I need advise ASAP.

If you wanted to find a service provider to allow your
company to place a Web page on their machine, who would
you call? Thanks.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
COREStaff Communication Svcs. Society for Technical Communication
http://stc.org/region5/okc/conferences/region5conf.html

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.