Career Opportunity in Charlotte, NC

Subject: Career Opportunity in Charlotte, NC
From: Charissa N Mc Swain <CNMCSWAI -at- DPCMAIL -dot- DUKEPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 12:48:53 EST

Position: Technical Communications Associate with Duke Power
Company (6-month fixed-term position with the potential to
become permanent)

Our Technical Communications group is looking for someone with
excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrated
organizational skills, and PC experience (preferably Microsoft
Word and FrameMaker). The position requires someone who can
obtain and interpret technical information through independent
research, interviews, and analysis of technical specifications.
Applicants should also be able to edit information for grammar,
clarity, logic, and organization.

Ideally, we'd also like someone with demonstrated graphic
communications skills, particularly book design and layout. The
technical writers in our group develop technical information
(computer, accounting/financial, environmental, regulatory,
safety/industrial hygiene, etc) in a variety of forms,
including training/reference manuals, technical reports,
brochures, booklets, and online help. If you are qualified,
please submit writing samples and resume to me at the following
address:

Charissa Newton McSwain, Technical Communications
Duke Power Company
Mail Code: PB2MC
422 S. Church St.
Charlotte, NC 28242-0001

Thanks! If you need more information, my internet address is
cnmcswai -at- dpcmail -dot- dukepower -dot- com and my phone number is (704)
382-7399.