Scaling bitmaps

Subject: Scaling bitmaps
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 20:56:00 LCL

Hello Mark,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von "Mark W. McBride, President" an All am 12.09.

"W> I'm not sure this is feasible but ... have you thought of
"W> scaling the
"W> bitmaps and then wiping out the illegible portions of texts and
"W> retyping them in?

you can do that for one bitmap or perhaps for ten. But not for a larger
project where you have some more bitmaps and do every single one at least
three
times, because the software developers decided in their wisdom to change the
windows over and over again.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander