Animation Tool

Subject: Animation Tool
From: "Chandler, Carla" <LRSSPFLD!LRS!Chandler -at- LRSMAIL -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 15:04:00 +0000

Hi all. I'm new to the list and new to technical writing. I've been
perusing the list for a week now and have decided to pick your brains
myself.

I am interested in building interactive, on-line demonstrations to accompany
on-line help systems. I'd like to produce professional demos that run
primarily automatically and that will also be useful as a training tool.
I'd like to find a friendly, usable authoring tool to produce such demos.

Any information would be helpful. Thanks! I look forward to a deluge of
messages.