"Summary" for the List

Subject: "Summary" for the List
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:11:36 EST

Text item: Text_1

Sushil Oswal posted all the messages s/he received in response to a
question about the most needed programming language. Next time,
Sushil, don't even bother! If we wanted to read all of those postings,
the writer could have just posted them to the list. Next time, if
you're going to "summarize" for the list, please **summarize**. There
is no need to post entire messages including all forwarded header
information. I find that extrememly rude.

-Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- liebert -dot- com
Columbus, OH