Windows on-line help

Subject: Windows on-line help
From: "Michael P. O'Lear" <molear -at- INRIRD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 09:43:18 -0700

I'm starting a project that requires both printed and on-line help. While
I've written documentation for Windows software, written on-line help for
Macs, and used html for on-line docs on UNIX and Mac systems, I've never
done on-line help for Windows systems.

Can some of you direct me to some resources to help me get started? By the
way, I do my writing on a Mac.

Thanks.

Mick O'Lear (aka Michael P. O'Lear)

Technical Editor/Writer
molear -at- inrird -dot- com (Inter-National Research Institute, Inc.)
619-621-6180
619-693-8297 (fax)

Work mailing address:
INRI