Re: HTML listservs

Subject: Re: HTML listservs
From: Kathy Farrell <kfarrell -at- MSTR -dot- HGC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 10:36:46 -0400

Hi there --
Another good HTML discussion list that I've been following is:

wwwdev -at- LISTSERV -dot- UNB -dot- CA

I've seen lots of good tips and suggestions for HTML users.
To subscribe, send the message "subscribe wwwdev (your name)" to
LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- UNB -dot- CA

Hope this helps!

Kathy Farrell | Life has only one magic rule:
The Hartford Graduate Center |
275 Windsor Street | THERE ARE NO MAGIC RULES
Hartford, CT 06120 |
kfarrell -at- hgc -dot- edu |