Reports of my Death, etc.

Subject: Reports of my Death, etc.
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 09:44:35 -0500

All,
I've been getting loads of very nice messages thanking
me for TECHWR-L. However, they're all in the past
tense, leading me to believe that I've not been as
clear as I might have been.

I'll still be around, still be TECHWR-L listowner, and
probably still telling people to stick to the topic.
You can't get rid of me that easy--a new job isn't
enough to give up all this fun.

Eric
ejray -at- galaxy -dot- galstar -dot- com