Value-added Reseller Docs

Subject: Value-added Reseller Docs
From: Tami Goodall <tamig -at- DGTL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 18:13:00 P

I am tasked with helping to create (along with sales and training) some
documentation for value-added resellers (VARs). Does anyone out there have
any experience creating these kinds of docs? If so, can you tell me the
scope of such a beast.

I've looked at some material from Microsoft which focuses on how to sell and
maintain a framis, but not necessarily how to use the framis.

This approach won't work for my products...I need to teach the VAR how to
use the thing too (train the trainer).

Tami Goodall
Technical Publications Manager
Digital Systems International, Inc.