Importing Word 6.0 file ...

Subject: Importing Word 6.0 file ...
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 11:44:08 -0500

Does anyone know of a way to import a Word 6.0 file into FrameMaker 4? I
have Frame 4 for UNIX and Frame 4.02 (windoze) versions. The UNIX version
does not include the filter pack and the Windows version Word 2.0 filter
did not work -- even after saving the Word 6.0 file as a Word 2.0 file.

I obtained the Word 6 (Windows) filter from Frame's ftp site, but I'm not
sure if I can get it to work with Frame 4.02. Does anyone know how to
make this work?

Is there a list out there that I can seek advice from?

AdvThanksance ("Thanks" in Advance).

Joe

Joe Fockler "Success is when those who know you best
Interphase Corporation love you the most."
Dallas, Texas 75234
-- unknown
jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com
"Great works are performed not by strength
but by perseverance."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill