Re: Sunday's Dilbert ... Plastic Statues

Subject: Re: Sunday's Dilbert ... Plastic Statues
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 17:31:21 -0500

Susan W. Gallagher writes:
+ >
+ > Gee, I missed it, I was working overtime, making little plastic statues
+ > of my boss.
+ > Rick Lippincott

+ Anybody know of a good (read *cheep*) source of *really
+ ugly* plastic statues??? ;-)

+ Sue Gallagher
+ sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com

Sue, I think I can help. I have a friend in Massachussettes - his name is Rick.
He spends
most Sundays making little plastic statues ...

:)

--
Joe Fockler "Success is when those who know you best
Interphase Corporation love you the most."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill