Re: Tech-writing

Subject: Re: Tech-writing
From: Karen Mayer <Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 11:58:34 EDT

Renee wrote:
The digest of July 26, 1995 included a post regarding a job for a senior
tech-writer at Novell, in Utah. It required knowledge of C and the ability
to read and understand source code. Is that something tech-writers do?

I don't think it's all that unusual for tech writers to have experience
with C code. I do. I still dabble in it on occasion, too, at home, but
here at my present job I only use that skill a teensy little bit. If I
didn't have a house, I'd send my resume! (Utah is beautiful!)

-- km