Acrobat Distiller/Word Users

Subject: Acrobat Distiller/Word Users
From: Karen Mayer <Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 15:31:39 EDT

Thanks to all of you who offered to help me with my Word/Acrobat problem.
It's so nice to see so many nice folks gathered into one place: my
profession!

I understand that Acrobat and FrameMaker work well together. As a result
of some suggestions here on this listserve, we've arranged to get an
examination copy of FrameMaker and boy are we excited! After using a REAL
dtp like Interleaf, Word has been a disappointment to say the least.

Thanks again for all your kind offers!

-- km