(Fwd) You mean Disney isn't PC?

Subject: (Fwd) You mean Disney isn't PC?
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 13:18:09 PST

Here's a little humor for your Friday afternoon. I don't want to
start another PC discussion with all you techwhirlers, but I thought
this was amusing enough (and at least related to past discussions) to
pass along!

From: woo -at- spectra -dot- com
Date sent: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 12:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

[Thanks Rob! -Woo]

Snow White and the Politically-Correct Vertically-Challenged Rustics

All Disney movies up to and including the "Lion King" (shortly to
become "The Lioness Queen") are going to be rescripted and re-filmed
to meet modern standards of cultural and ethnic sensitivity. Shown
below is an example from Snow White (to be renamed
"Pigmentally-Deficient, though not implying a judgement of worth,
Snow")

Former name New non-culturally-judgemental name
Happy Euphorically Unbalanced survivor

Sneezy Rhinovirus Susceptible

Sleepy Surplus Fatigue disordered

Grumpy Heightened resentment disability sufferer

Dopey Intelligence deficit challenged

Bashful Person with diffident disposition syndrome

Doc Male therapeutic oppressor

<End forwarded message>