Usability/User Interface Design/Human Factors Newsgroup information requested

Subject: Usability/User Interface Design/Human Factors Newsgroup information requested
From: Sue Macintosh <SUEMAC -at- JAMAICA -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:03:21 -0700

Hi!

Does anyone know of newsgroups and addresses for the following topics?

- Usability testing
- User Interface Design
- Human Factors

I used to subscribe to the Usability one, but I unsubscribed and lost the
address. I'm not sure if the others exist, but I'm sure if they're out there,
you guys will know! Thanks in advance.

Please email any response! Thanks.

Sue

Susan M. MacIntosh