Re: uuencoders and deencoders

Subject: Re: uuencoders and deencoders
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 07:36:00 CDT

Caryn asks:
> I would like to send and receive files
>over
>the internet, but am having problems because most internet services only
allow
>you to send text files. I would like to send and receive .tif and .doc
files.
>Does anyone know how to do this?

I'd like to know this, too. While I have the .exe that encodes, decodes, I
still can't send files. I use Prodigy at home, and they just upgraded their
mail to a GUI/Windows environment. Any other Prodigy users with this
problem?

Caryn--does Compuserve have on-line help? Try there.

Kayla
westrakl -at- bv -dot- com