Re: Speed-Reading Skills

Subject: Re: Speed-Reading Skills
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 17:23:00 EDT

Lori (?)
I don't know whether or not this opinion is common, but it sure makes
sense to me!
Regards
Paul
paul -dot- cheverie -at- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Speed-Reading Skills
Date: Friday, July 14, 1995 8:09AM

Mornin' all! Happy Friday!

It seems that speed-reading is a skill that would benefit
me significantly in this field. Is my opinion common?

Curiousity doesn't ALWAYS kill the cat, y'know... :)
Lori

LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM }}}}} Freebird }}}}
Micron in Boise, ID, USA (... where we send all QUALITY
potatoes out of state!)