Re: Humor: Dr. Seuss deja vu, FAQ

Subject: Re: Humor: Dr. Seuss deja vu, FAQ
From: Millman_Harvey <millman -at- JMBCORP -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:11:45 EDT

>From: Richard Dimock
>To: MILLMAN; Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
>Subject: Humor: Dr. Seuss deja vu, FAQ
>Date: Thursday, July 13, 1995 9:16PM

Dick Dimock (he of the artfully blown coffee) said:

[various exuberances deleted]

>A few weeks ago I made my first post to TECHWR-L. It was the
>same Humor: DR Seuss subject and text. It seems this is well-
>travelled text. I didn't know, and you didn't know.

>Ol' curmudgeon Arlen flamed me for posting something that all
>had seen many times before. A rousing commotion followed,
>and the Seuss Newbie (me) and others had a FINE old thread
>going.

>Please, please, Techwrlers, let's NOT reanimate this corpse.

Someone else (sorry, CRS) suggested an addition to the FAQ
to avoid the reanimation problem. How 'bout we include a
reference to it, and a pointer to where the file may be found,
for those who want a copy?

-- Harv
millman -at- jmbcorp -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com