STC REGIONAL LOCATION IN LONG ISLAND

Subject: STC REGIONAL LOCATION IN LONG ISLAND
From: Jennifer Brown <brownjl -at- MENTOR -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:21:48 EST

I am graduating from Purdue University in August 6, 1995 with an English/
Professional Writing degree with an emphasis in Technical Writing. Anyway,
I am moving to Long Island to search for work, but I was wondering if anyone
might know if there is a regional STC office close to the Long Island area?

Thanks,
Jennifer Brown
email=brownjl -at- mentor -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu