Re: Certification

Subject: Re: Certification
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:05:00 EDT

Vester;

You wrote:
// Paul-

// We have had different experiences, but that's predictable.

// Maybe we are at least sufficiently close that we can cooperate in support
of
// the effort to get TW off (of?) its knees and on the road to serious
// recognition as a viable profession, whatever the vehicle is.

I think that it is worth looking into. We do agree that certification
will add value to this profession. Hoever, I think we've wasted enough
bandwidth on the list with this thread. Perhaps we should continue off-line.
Regards
Paul