Certification Panel

Subject: Certification Panel
From: FTN Associates <75120 -dot- 2156 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 11:06:51 EDT

We didn't get much response for the first listing of this announcement,
so I thought I'd try again.

Two Arkansas Chapter STC members are assembling a
certification panel for the 43rd annual conference in Seattle.
If you have a professional certification or are pursuing one,
please contact Robyn Brewer at FTN Associates
75120.2156ompuserve.com. Panel participants will be
asked to discuss why they chose to become certified and
why they chose a specific certification program. If there's
time, we would also like to describe specific certification
processes. Both panel hosts are currently pursuing BELS
certification, so we are primarily interested in other
certification programs.

The certification programs we're interested in aren't academic; they are
professional certification programs that require you to pass an exam and
meet specific experience requirements.

The deadline for conference proposals is August 1. Please
respond by July 20. I'm sure there are some people on the
list that have valuable experience to add to this panel; we'd like to
here from you even if you can't attend the conference in Seattle.

Thanks,
Robyn