Tool for Moving AmiPro Docs Online

Subject: Tool for Moving AmiPro Docs Online
From: betsy -dot- mccurley -at- CCMAIL -dot- BSIS -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 13:52:11 -0500

Greetings -

My manager has asked me to find a tool that will convert AmiPro .SAM
files to online help. Does anyone know of such a tool? What are your
thoughts about the tool: good/bad/indifferent?

Of course I needed this yesterday but wasn't asked until an hour ago.
I'd appreciate any and all help in this research effort. Thanks

Betsy