Re: Consulting & Contract Job Information Wanted

Subject: Re: Consulting & Contract Job Information Wanted
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 07:36:50 -0500

I'd also be interested in seeing actual
contracts--anyone willing to share? (Take out anything
confidential, of course.)

Along the same lines, do you generally use your own
contracts or does the contracting company supply (or
insist on) theirs? Many local companies have their
boilerplate and insist on using that. Obviously their
contract doesn't have much to cover my backside. Does
the contractor's status (person, person DBA company,
incorporated) have anything to do with it?

Thanks,
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Subject: Consulting & Contract Job Information Wanted
Author: Tommy Trussell <twt -at- major -dot- cei -dot- net> at SMTP
Date: 6/21/95 1:40 AM

Can anyone recommend a favorite book with information and advice on
contract work? (I especially would like to see an annotated generic
contract.) If you can provide the full publication information I would
appreciate it.