Consulting & Contract Job Information Wanted

Subject: Consulting & Contract Job Information Wanted
From: Tommy Trussell <twt -at- MAJOR -dot- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 01:40:42 -0500

Can anyone recommend a favorite book with information and advice on
contract work? (I especially would like to see an annotated generic
contract.) If you can provide the full publication information I would
appreciate it.

I paid $35 for a "seminar" this past weekend, only to find out the blank
contract and other materials were part of a package they were selling for
$300. (The cost jumped to $600 if I did not buy then and there. I decided
I wouldn't bite.)

Forgive me if this is a FAQ! Please write to me directly, and I will
summarize and repost to the list.

--Tommy Trussell

| - - - TW Technical Services - - - - - twt -at- major -dot- cei -dot- net - - - |
| - - - 129 Oaklawn Drive - - - - - - - - - |
| - - - Conway, AR 72032-6701 - - - - - (501) 336-0889 voice - - - |