Technical Writer Groups and Publications

Subject: Technical Writer Groups and Publications
From: Ed Robinson <erob -at- BUBBA -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 1995 19:54:56 GMT

I'm interested in improving my skills as a technical writer. As a way of
accomplishing this goal, I thought it might be useful to join a technical
writers group and subscribe to a publication devoted to this area.

Does anyone know of any technical writer groups that meet in the central New
Jersey area? How about a magazine or other publication specifically or in part
addressing the field of technical writing?