FrameMaker vs. Interleaf

Subject: FrameMaker vs. Interleaf
From: Karen Mayer <Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 12:34:54 EDT

There are two tech writers in our small company, and right now we're
stuck having to use Word. We are submitting a proposal for a real
publishing system, and both of us have extensive experience using
Interleaf. We hear, though, that FrameMaker is a comparable product, but
neither of us knows anyone with experience using both systems.

Does anyone out there in TWland have experience with both Interleaf and
Frame? How would you compare the two in terms of efficiency of use,
portability of files, cost, system resource requirements, etc.?

Thanks,

Karen Mayer
Touch Technology, Inc.
Phoenix, AZ