BBS for technical communicators in Germany

Subject: BBS for technical communicators in Germany
From: Alexander von Obert <avobert -at- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 09:39:50 GMT

Hello,

I4m quite new to this list, but I have operated a BBS called
"TechWriter4s Home" for seven years now.

An advertisement and one question:

- For those in Europe (especially in Germany)
and those without Internet access (obviosly
not you, but perhaps someone you know),
my BBS can be reached through a normal
telephone line and a modem at
49+911+591530 or FIDOnet 2:2490/1719.
There are users from all over Germany, the
Netherlands, Belgium, France and Great
Britain already and using an offline reader,
phone costs remain managable.

- Presently, I4m installing an Internet gateway.
may I route this group through that gateway?
Whom should I ask?

Greetings from Germany,

Alexander
avobert -at- msn -dot- sub -dot- org
avobert -at- msn -dot- sub -dot- org (Alexander von Obert)
Nuernberg, Germany, Europe, FIDO 2:2490/1719