PERCEPTUAL PSYCHOLOGY

Subject: PERCEPTUAL PSYCHOLOGY
From: Alison Sanders <SANDERSA -at- LANG1 -dot- CHCHP -dot- AC -dot- NZ>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 11:23:01 NZDT

Presently I am doing some research on how theories of perceptual
psychology could be used in audience analysis when planning WRITTEN
documetation. We will be using some of this information as part of
our new tech communication diploma.

Does anyone know of any resources/literature on this subject?

Regards Alison Sanders
SANDERSA -at- LANG1 -dot- chchp -dot- ac -dot- nz