Re: Explaining what we do

Subject: Re: Explaining what we do
From: Fionnuala Broughan <FB -at- POINTDUBLIN -dot- CCMAIL -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 02:59:36 EDT

Rose Norman was looking for "proof" that what we do is valuable.

Rose, a good place for your friend to start looking would be Volume
42, Number 1 of the STC Technical Communication journal (February
1995). It contains a special section (with seven or eight papers) on
measuring the value added by tech communicators.

Good luck to your friend with her endeavours.

Fionnuala Broughan
fb -at- pointdublin -dot- ccmail -dot- compuserve -dot- com