Re: Online vs Paper

Subject: Re: Online vs Paper
From: Glenda Jeffrey <jeffrey -at- LEMOND -dot- HKS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 08:33:16 -0400

Lisa Hodge asks:

> 1. Did you replace your paper doc or continue to provide paper doc
> as a supplement to the online system? If you still provide paper doc
> to your users, is it a full-blown set or a condensed version?

Another option is to provide the online docs for free, but charge
for the paper docs. This has the effect of reducing dependence
on the paper docs. Note that we have not tried this ourselves --
it's just an option that I have heard of (and would like to try).

--
Glenda Jeffrey Email: jeffrey -at- hks -dot- com
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc Phone: 401-727-4200