Greetings and Hallucinations, all!

Subject: Greetings and Hallucinations, all!
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 14:43:51 EDT

Okay, okay, I'm new here (ducking frosh jibes)... thanks to Melissa for
putting me onto this list.

Short bit about myself, hopefully not so much as to bore you. I'm not a
professional writer, by any means. A friend brought me in to do some
proofreading on a DTP project for a software manual, and I wound up rewriting
some significant chuncks of the thing.

So I guess technical writing could be described as yet another of my many
varied interests, and one that I wouldn't mind doing in exchange for funding
at some time.

Meanwhile, I think I'll just sit back here and lurk a bit. I caught Bonni's
shpiel on grammar and spell checkers and find I have to agree... my
spellchecker earns most of its keep catching boo-boos like "teh" and other
results of having fingers faster than my brain... I think I'm gonna like it
here. :-)

Matt

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.musicwest.com/1040bbs/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446