JOB POSTING: Technical Writer

Subject: JOB POSTING: Technical Writer
From: Matt Abe <MATTA -at- LEONARDO -dot- LMT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 11:17:05 CST6CDT

Technical Writer

"NEW and IMPROVED"

LaserMaster created the large-format color inkjet market in 1993 with the
DisplayMaker Big Color digital printer. This year, we launched PressMate, the
world's first desktop Chemical-Free Imagesetter. We need you to help bring
the next generation of new LM products to our customers.

We are seeking a Technical Writer with three to five years of experience
writing technical documentation for microcomputer software or peripherals.
The successful candidate will have extensive Macintosh or PC experience, plus
expert knowledge of page design, layout, and typography. Familiarity with
online methods would place you ahead of the pack. Like LaserMaster itself,
the successful candidate will need to learn quickly, manage multiple
projects, organize, prioritize, and schedule, plus thrive on the stress and
ambiguity of leading-edge research and development.

If you would enjoy working on the new and improved, and are seeking the
opportunities that only an established and growing company can offer, send
your resume and cover letter to:

Staffing Manager
LaserMaster Corporation
Attn: TW
7156 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

e-mail: staffing -at- lmt -dot- com

No phone calls, please.
LaserMaster Corporation is an Equal Opportunity,
Affirmative Action Employer