How do you say "tech writer" in Spanish?

Subject: How do you say "tech writer" in Spanish?
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 15:23:54 PDT

I'm headed down to the highlands of central Mexico for a week. Just in
case I have to pull out all the stops and impress some tough federal
cop in mirrored sunglasses, how do you say "technical writer" in
Mexican Spanish?

"Escritor technico" is my best guess, but that's just the result of
putting together two words from my Spanish dictionary; I thought there
might be a colloquial phrase or a more accurate rendition.



Previous by Author: Re: Starvation wages
Next by Author: Tip sheets for complex procedures
Previous by Thread: Query: Technical Communications Week
Next by Thread: Re: How do you say "tech writer" in Spanish?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads