Adobe Acrobat Reader Summary ...

Subject: Adobe Acrobat Reader Summary ...
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 14:18:35 -0500

A special Thank You to:

Molly Pickett-Harner
David Dubin
Sharon Toll and
Patti Waterbury

for their replies to my request for printing Acrobat files. The response
is best summarized this way:

The Acrobat Reader is available from Adobe's ftp site (ftp.adobe.com) in
the directory /pub/adobe/Applications/Acrobat. The Reader is available
in Mac,DOS, Windows, and Unix versions.

I will save this information for future reference.

Again, Thank You to all who responded and those who may have sent a
response that I have not yet received.
--
Joe Fockler "Success is when those who know you best
Interphase Corporation love you the most."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill